Hardly any other Volkswagen Group engine is used by so many people for economical reasons than the 2.0 TDI. But being economical does not mean being economical with fun, as the latest “Q“ by ABT Sportsline attests to: at its heart is an ABT-POWER-New-Generation uprating from 190 hp / 140 kW to 220 hp / 162 kW, with top torque increased from 400 to 440. “We use our ABT Engine Control, tested for maximum dependability, and also provide comprehensive guarantees,” says CEO Hans-Jürgen Abt. But the Q3’s good looks would not be complete without the right alloy wheels. For the Audi Q3, we have various designs available, ranging from 19 to 20’’, and, if you want, including the right high-performance tyres. Be it the FR, the ER-C, DR or GR: with these wheels you don’t have to be shy.
ABT’s specialist production facility for customised automobiles brings dream cars back down to tarmaced earth. Let your imagination run free and we’ll put them in motion.
We turn your personal desires into reality, right down to the final detail, and create unique one-offs in the process – employing select materials, technical sophistication and, of course, real craftsmanship.
You can find more information at www.abt-sportsline.de. If you have already decided which hand-built ABT you want, simply contact us directly – by email or phone.
1. A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
2. Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
3. Unique ABT warranty
4. Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
5. Sophisticated ABT technology
6. Individual development and adjustment
7. Engine protection
8. A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
9. A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
10. The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
SPORTY DYNAMIC TO THE LAST DETAIL
Read everything about our high-quality kits and aerodynamic packages on manufacturer level.