In July 2018, Audi’s latest sporty luxury-SUV-coupé went on sale: even though the Q8 with its 4.97 meters is 6.6 centimeters shorter than its “sibling”, the Audi Q7, it has an especially athletic effect thanks to its flatter and wider appearance. The serial model is available with an 5.0 TDI Quattro tiptronic, 286 HP (210 kW) and a torque of 600 Nm.
But there is more to come… Our engineers already work on an ultimate performance increase for the already mesomorph sportsman. From the performance increase to the optics – our customers can already look forward for a new ABT highlight!
For preliminary applications please use our contact form.
ABT’s specialist production facility for customised automobiles brings dream cars back down to tarmaced earth. Let your imagination run free and we’ll put them in motion.
We turn your personal desires into reality, right down to the final detail, and create unique one-offs in the process – employing select materials, technical sophistication and, of course, real craftsmanship.
You can find more information at www.abt-sportsline.de. If you have already decided which hand-built ABT you want, simply contact us directly – by email or phone.
1. A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
2. Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
3. Unique ABT warranty
4. Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
5. Sophisticated ABT technology
6. Individual development and adjustment
7. Engine protection
8. A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
9. A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
10. The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
SPORTY DYNAMIC TO THE LAST DETAIL
Read everything about our high-quality kits and aerodynamic packages on manufacturer level.