The Volkswagen Passat is a car for almost anybody. No wonder, then, that it comes with many different engines. ABT Sportsline, having enhanced this medium-sized car since its launch in 1973, takes account of this diversity: With the turbocharged 2.0 engine, the most powerful one, the TSI is rated 335 hp (246 kW) and 440 Nm, up from 280 hp or 206 kW.
These components underscore the car’s racy touch, even more so in conjunction with ABT springs and a CoG lowered by 35mm on the front axle and 30mm in the rear. The ABT sport-type anti-roll-bars also make for a better handling. And the ABT sport-type wheels go very well with the extra power and the assertive look – and with whatever wheel you choose: the DR and ER-C in 19 inch or 20 inch and the modells GR and FR in 20’’. Needless to say that the wheels also come complete with high-performance tires.
ABT’s specialist production facility for customised automobiles brings dream cars back down to tarmaced earth. Let your imagination run free and we’ll put them in motion.
We turn your personal desires into reality, right down to the final detail, and create unique one-offs in the process – employing select materials, technical sophistication and, of course, real craftsmanship.
You can find more information at www.abt-sportsline.de. If you have already decided which hand-built ABT you want, simply contact us directly – by email or phone.
1. A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
2. Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
3. Unique ABT warranty
4. Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
5. Sophisticated ABT technology
6. Individual development and adjustment
7. Engine protection
8. A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
9. A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
10. The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
SPORTY DYNAMIC TO THE LAST DETAIL
Read everything about our high-quality kits and aerodynamic packages on manufacturer level.