With its “ABT Power“ performance upgrades, based upon a specially developed control unit, the Polo R shows up to 290 hp / 213 kW (serial version 2.0 TSI: 220 hp / 162 kW) and a torque of 420 Nm max. And even with the 1.8 TSI you will leave a good impression: ABT Sportsline turns serial 192 hp / 141 kW and 320 Nm into 230 hp / 169 kW and 360 Nm. In order to achieve top cornering characteristics, ABT has installed the best sport-type springs, lowering the front and rear axle by 35 mm.
But no matter how much power the car shows, by comparison with the 70s, when even many 911 still featured steel wheels, today stylish alloy wheels are a must. To stand out from the 13’’ serial wheels with small tyres of the original Polo, ABT Sportsline now sells nothing but 18’’ with 215/35 R18 tyres, either with ER-C wheels as shown in the picture in "gun metal".
ABT’s specialist production facility for customised automobiles brings dream cars back down to tarmaced earth. Let your imagination run free and we’ll put them in motion.
We turn your personal desires into reality, right down to the final detail, and create unique one-offs in the process – employing select materials, technical sophistication and, of course, real craftsmanship.
You can find more information at www.abt-sportsline.de. If you have already decided which hand-built ABT you want, simply contact us directly – by email or phone.
1. A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
2. Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
3. Unique ABT warranty
4. Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
5. Sophisticated ABT technology
6. Individual development and adjustment
7. Engine protection
8. A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
9. A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
10. The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
SPORTY DYNAMIC TO THE LAST DETAIL
Read everything about our high-quality kits and aerodynamic packages on manufacturer level.